We are seeking a passionate and budding entrepreneur, who is result orientated, with either a proven track record of selling IT or Consulting services in US and UK regions. For the Partner role minimum, one year of experience as Principal at BidsandBeyond is required.
• Growth Strategy
o Participate in drafting effective growth strategies (organic and inorganic), including partnerships, service and geo penetration, and value-based selling (VBS) strategies.
o Participate in Portfolio- Reengineering, innovation, and execution.
• New Business Development
o Prospect potential new clients
o Hot/Cold call as appropriate within the target market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
o Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
o Research and build relationships with new clients
o Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
o Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• Account Management
o Retain existing clients and enable upselling and cross-selling of our services
o Ensure customer success through regular feedbacks and touch-points.
• Market Positioning
o Participate with the team to develop and enhance a common marketing message and to align the market positioning accordingly.
o Innovate new services and strengthen the portfolio in the market.
• 10+ years of experience in strategic sales and marketing
• B2B sales experience or passionate about B2B sales
• Master in Business Administration
• Sound knowledge of sales and marketing
• Convincing and Patient attitude
• The ability to build good working relationships at all levels
• Desire to drive new sales from cold call to close
• Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Knowledge of IT domain (cloud, mobile apps, web, and portals, analytics)
• Knowledge of Pre-sales