Sr. SharePoint Developer (Office 365 and React)
We’re looking for resources with expertise in O365 development, SharePoint, Power Automate implementation and related technologies for in-house product development team. The role is an individual contributor role with product development experience in SharePoint, Power Automate, React, Node JS and related technologies.
Your key responsibilities
- Ideate solutions and create solution architecture for new product development
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process contributing to moderately complex aspects of a project
- Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and seeks areas for continuous improvement
- Ensures all activities adhere to the relevant processes, procedures, standards and technical design
- Develop and promote best practices for usage, operations and development
- Strong analytical and communication skills with intense drive to learn and adopt.
Skills and attributes
- 8+ years development in O365 / SharePoint implementation.
- Power Platform
- Strong knowledge in SharePoint Architecture Design (Extranet & Intranet).
- Must have good experience in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) & Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) solutions.
- Good experience in Microsoft Teams Application Development.
- Good experience on Azure Data Factory, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Blob, Event Hub, Azure SQL, and Azure Logic App.
- Experience in Data Migration tools – ShareGate Migration tool, Metalogix Content Matrix, PowerShell & PnP.
- Must have technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions.
- Must have technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing technical advice and managing user requirements.
- Experience in using Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Microsoft Team Foundation Services and Azure DevOps.
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Database design, development, and performance tuning using SQL database.
- Agile development methodology.
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build meaningful experiences.