We are looking for experienced, dynamic and creative sourcing or talent acquisition leaders who are ready to lead and mentor team members and are genuinely interested in people. The role is a mix of talent acquisition and people management.
- Hunt and poach best talent in the market against business demand
- Manage experienced hire interview process including: sourcing and screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, conducting interview kick offs and debrief sessions, negotiate offers, managing offer approval process, extending offers and rejecting candidates
- Leverage efficient sourcing methodologies ( e.g., Linkedin, Naukri, social media recruiting, crowd sourcing tools )
- Negotiate offers, compensation and close on-boarding
- Communicate our unique employee value proposition
People Management and Operations:
- Manage talent CRM to regularly update candidate details
- Monitor and manage operational compliance like timesheets
- Manage annual performance reviews
- Plan and execute events, offsites, award ceremonies etc.
- Gather people feedback and improve organization culture
- Develop versatile talent strategies, keeping in view the evolving market landscape and people expectations
- Build trust based relationships with the extended leadership teams, to address business and people complexities, evolving work profiles, talent retention and enable meaningful career oriented conversations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and management
- Experience in IT and business related hiring
- Must have worked with B2B firms, preferably Consulting
- Preferably an MBA
- Must understand business concepts like Human Capital Management, Business Models etc.