We are seeking a passionate and budding entrepreneur, who is result orientated, and has sound knowledge of IT services, with either a proven track record of UX Design, revenue generation, client management, and team management. This is a Manager to Director level role in leadership:
UX Research & Strategy
- Contribute as individual contributor in user research & strategy phase
- Participate in deep user research and contribute to user insights
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability).
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Review the UI architecture, interface, and interaction wireframes.
- Manage multiple projects, govern and oversee quality and timelines
- Drive client calls and customer success
- Mentor, guide or train people on UX aspects
- Ensure projects’ timelines are met and take accountability
- Contribute to project plans, scrum charts
- Manage 20+ people and govern processes
- Run Daily Scrum with people to catchup on status and progress
Practice Building & Growth
- Participate in pitch presentations for UX
- Own and drive proof of concepts
- Accountable to grow the UX design practice and manage P&L
- Generate new business and govern multiple client’s delivery.
- Hire, train and nurture the design team.
- Directly manage, coach and grow the design team’s skill sets and capabilities
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Proven experience in people and project management
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Creative thinking and logical abilities.
- Tier 1 College is an added advantage with Design related education
- Candidates from Gurgaon and Delhi are preferred