We are seeking a passionate and budding entrepreneur, who is result orientated, and has sound knowledge of IT services, with either a proven track record of UX Design, revenue generation, client management, and team management. This is a Manager to Director level role in leadership:
- Accountable to grow the UX design practice and manage P&L.
- Generate new business and govern multiple client’s delivery.
- Hire, train and nurture the design team.
- Directly manage, coach and grow the design team’s skill sets and capabilities.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Play an UX advocate role for entire organization.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability).
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction wireframes.
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Understand and execute in rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Creative thinking and logical abilities.
- Tier 1 College is an added advantage.
- Candidates from Gurgaon and Delhi are preferred.