If you are creative and enthusiastic about brand identity, International Business Development, and Social Selling, you are at a right place to learn and grow with Worxwide Consulting across various aspects of sales and marketing. You must possess outstanding written and oral communication skills and should be very enthusiastic in sales and marketing function.
- Design and Run email campaigns to engage specific audience (should know tools like Zoho, Salesforce or any CRM for campaigns).
- Run social media campaigns to reach out wider audience.
- Develop and deliver compelling content like whitepapers/blogs and other thought leadership to engage potential prospects.
- Refresh website content to attract clients.
- Identify relevant events across India, Singapore and Dubai regions for technology and start-ups related.
- Plan logistics and attend the event to capture leads in the event.
- Identify relevant corporate communities like NASSCOM, APMP Association and other relevant associations to sign up for brand activation.
Digital Marketing (added advantage)
- Leverage paid advertisements like Google Ads (PPC), LinkedIn Ads YouTube Ads etc. to onboard new clients.
- Identify new RFPs/tenders relevant to our services
- Coordinate with various experts in team and create proposal response
- Strategize to activate brand identity in different markets.
- Coordinate with graphics team and external vendors to ideate and launch new promotional videos and other initiatives.
- Social media management on b2b channels
- Co-ideate fresh ideas for sales strategies and launching new products and services in new markets.
Growth Strategy and Analysis
- To involve in business analysis and growth strategy.
- Solve customer’s business problems through consulting mindset and analytics approach.
- Creating marketing presentations for clients and internal organization.
- Any graduate or post-graduate (MBA/B.A./B.Com/Btech).
- Tier 1 College is an added advantage.
- Candidates from Gurgaon and Delhi are preferred.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Patient attitude and willingness to learn marketing and sales function.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Optional (added advantage)
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of IT domain.
- Knowledge of Pre-sales.