We are seeking a passionate and budding entrepreneur, who is result orientated, with either a proven track record of building Digital or Consulting services in the India, US and UK regions.
What you can expect
- ESOPs or Equity – 5-7% (after 6 months in system).
- Revenue share (10% on each deal/contract signed).
- Fixed salary – TBD; may or may not include fixed salary, however basic monthly expenses are covered by firm (depends upon the model).
- Growth Strategy
- Participate in drafting effective growth strategies (organic and inorganic), including partnerships, service and geo penetration and value-based selling (VBS) strategies.
- Participate in Portfolio- Reengineering, innovation and execution.
- New Business Development
- Accountable for P&L of one practice; revenue target of $1.5m/annual.
- Prospect potential new clients and ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Account Management
- Retain existing clients and enable upselling and cross-selling of our services.
- Ensure customer success through regular feedbacks and touchpoints.
- Market Positioning
- Participate with the team to develop and enhance a common marketing message and to align the market positioning accordingly.
- Innovate new services and strengthen the portfolio in the market.
- 12+ years of experience in strategic sales and marketing.
- B2B sales experience or passionate about B2B sales.
- Master’s in business administration.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Convincing and Patient attitude.
- The ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Desire to drive new sales from cold call to close.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Optional (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of IT domain (cloud, mobile apps, web and portals, analytics).
- Knowledge of Pre-sales.