We are seeking a passionate candidate, who is result orientated, sound knowledge of IT services, with either a proven track record of technical writing and proposal/bid management in government or commercial proposals. The consultant will be accountable for technical writing for business proposals and managing large and complex proposals as projects.
- To respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Scope analysis and feasibility studies.
- To perform bid management, creation of bid plans, schedule and kick off packs.
- Creation of outlines, storyboarding and win themes.
- To create compliance matrix.
- To research and write generic (but technical) content for proposals (for ex: writing a generic solution roadmap for any IT service, but NOT a technical architecture).
- Articulate value proposition and highlight sales messages.
- To coordinate with client (CXOs) and external stakeholders for inputs required.
- Proofread and format documents.
- 3+ years of experience in proposal writing or bid management.
- IT services industry experience is must.
- Must have managed large and complex RFPs.
- MBA, ITIL is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under high pressure environment and deadlines.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT services (web design, web development, cloud, mobility etc.).
- Experience working with the government proposals is an added advantage.
- High level of commitment and flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Optional (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of IT domain (cloud, mobile apps, web and portals, analytics).
- Pre-sales consulting background in IT services.