We are seeking a passionate and budding entrepreneur, who is result orientated, with either a proven track record of selling IT or Consulting services in US and UK regions. For the Partner role minimum, one year of experience as Principal at BidsandBeyond is required.
- Growth Strategy
- Participate in drafting effective growth strategies (organic and inorganic), including partnerships, service and geo penetration, and value-based selling (VBS) strategies.
- Participate in Portfolio- Reengineering, innovation, and execution.
- New Business Development
- Prospect potential new clients
- Hot/Cold call as appropriate within the target market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Account Management
- Retain existing clients and enable upselling and cross-selling of our services
- Ensure customer success through regular feedbacks and touch-points.
- Market Positioning
- Participate with the team to develop and enhance a common marketing message and to align the market positioning accordingly.
- Innovate new services and strengthen the portfolio in the market.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic sales and marketing
- B2B sales experience or passionate about B2B sales
- Master in Business Administration
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing
- Convincing and Patient attitude
- The ability to build good working relationships at all levels
- Desire to drive new sales from cold call to close
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Optional Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of IT domain (cloud, mobile apps, web, and portals, analytics)
- Knowledge of Pre-sales